DAY 3 AT HOME
Hi all! Well, I am finally home from the hospital after my two week stint. Boy am I glad to be home! I can bathe when I want, use the restroom on my schedule, eat when I want--it is the little things in life!! Yesterday I conned Matt in to taking me to HobbyLobby, you never realize how big that store is until you are trying to walk it with a cane. But I even walked from our parking spot to the scrapbooking section and then to check out. That is a huge feat considering that not quite 2 weeks ago I could barely walk. Yesterday I was able to move my pointer finger and pinky, so now I just look like a huge UT fan. I also now can tap my toes--improvements every day.
I start out patient pt/ot tomorrow. And I have a neurology, primary care, and ob appt this week. Hopefully the ob will verify what the ER told me--that it will be a boy. I also just want more reassurance that the baby is ok. The drs at the hospital said as long as I thrive the baby will thrive.
Matt is getting very good at the shots, he even has the cliche saying down--"you will feel a little prick". I am just glad that he hasnt been mad at me yet while giving me the shot. But still I keep the cane close by.
We will try to update this frequently so you can see and hear about my progress as everything changes daily.But feel free to call us or come by, we would loove to see you!!!!

1 Comments:
I was re-reading some of your comments. it's AMAZING how well you've done. I truly think alot has to do with your positive attitude!
I still crack up thinking of Matt telling you "this will pinch a little."
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home