flinestone car and lazy days
Silas rode around in his car from Susan Dohnalik--one of Auntie Liz's parishioners. Silas was honking the horn, "rolling" up the windows, and "changing" the radio stations as I pushed him around.
By the way did you notice the hair---Alfalfa! His cowlick was in rare form on Friday.



Matt says that Silas discovered the drawers this week. Silas loves to open and close things: doors etc, so it was only a matter of time before he figured out the kitchen drawers. Plus it is good practice in standing up. He is pulling up on things and sometimes will let go, but then realizes that he isn't holding on to things and falls down. He is soooo stubborn, Matt and I want to practice walking with him and he just sits down.
This is his new face that he makes: like "ohh" with the eyebrows raised. Very funny. Today in church--at the appropriate time-- he yelled out during the sermon, as if to say "amen to that preacher". The congregation laughed and then he made that face to the couple behind us. Funny!!
These are shorts, but on him they are manprees. Last time he was measured he was in the 25% of both height and weight. So shorts that fit the gut are a little long.
Reaching on the tippy-toes for the ziplock bags!
Since my promotion, I have been in Dallas all week for training. I come home on Friday nights. So it is just the boys all week. When I walked in on Friday night Silas beelined it over to me. When I picked him up he looked back at Matt accusingly as if to say why have you been hiding her from me all week. It was pretty funny!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home