Day 6
Yesterday was my first free day. I went to work and visited my co-workers. I even stood there for 30-45 minutes. Mom and I then went to HobbyLobby and walked pretty much the entire store. Who knew the Fall Ribbon was not with the other ribbon? Then we went to lunch with a friend. So all in all we were going from 9am to 2 pm. Then we took a walk in the neighborhood, cant seem to get past that stupid 5th mailbox. Later I went to youth and saw everyone there.
Matt was in a hurry last night so I got a drive-by shooting. He really is getting good at giving me the shots, but dont tell him. He already has a big head about it.
Today I have my follow-up appt with my family dr and the ob. We are supposed to check on the baby's heartbeat again today. Will let you guys know how that goes...
I am able to extend my hand now from the fist. All of my fingers move!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home