POCKET.POCKET.
Silas has discovered talking on the phone (he calls my phone the pocket, because it plays his favorite song: pocket full of sunshine). He wants to call people, but he wants his privacy. So he inevitably hangs up on people. Below is his conversation last Saturday with Auntie Favorite. He hung up on her at least 3 times, muted her and actually called another person while she was on hold.
Notice how he is walking away from me for his privacy.


it actually began while I was getting ready on Saturday morning. Silas disappeared for a minute--it was quiet--shoulda been my first clue. Then I heard "hi". He had found my phone and somehow called Aunt Abby at 9 am on Saturday morning. Needless to say he woke her up--she was so groggy and he was just talking and talking. Pretty funny.Later Saturday, Mr Bob came back to the house--he is putting up crown molding in the guest bedroom. Silas wanted to help them with the tape measures.

He has learned to run. It is pretty funny. He also "jumps". He squats and then raises up, but his feet never leave the ground.
Matt got a new truck. Every morning as Silas and Daddy are leaving for "school", Silas says I Yike that truck" It is so funny. Especially when he wouldn't say it about Mr Bob's truck.

He has learned to run. It is pretty funny. He also "jumps". He squats and then raises up, but his feet never leave the ground.
Matt got a new truck. Every morning as Silas and Daddy are leaving for "school", Silas says I Yike that truck" It is so funny. Especially when he wouldn't say it about Mr Bob's truck.He is so much fun these days. He is remembering people's names. Chelsea babysat him last Saturday night. When he woke up on Sunday morning he said, "where's Chelsea". I said she was at her house and he said "where??" Also Saturday morning I woke up to this little voice coming through the monitor: "mommy where are you."
Hope you all are ready to talk. You will be receiving lots of phone calls.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home