updates

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

San Antonio

My college friend Sachin got married in San Antonio this past weekend. It was a great celebration that began at 4 pm and lasted long after we left at midnight. The first couple of events and the wedding were outside.


This is my college roommate Jess and I. We were parading from the blessing of the groom site to the wedding site. It was really hot out.



Sachin atop the horse during the parade to the wedding site.

lots of dancing during the parade.










Rozy the bride.


On Sunday Matt and I went to Sea World. Neither of us had ever been. It was SO much fun. Here's Matt by the clysdale horses.



See the difference in their shoe size...amazing!!






Me by a fountain in the park.


one of the shows.



The seals. They were sooo funny. We saw one that reminded us of Twix and one that reminded us of Snickers.




They swam around the rocks on the right and then slid between them on their own "slip and slide". It was hysterical to watch (I put a video at the bottom of it!!)


Turtle catching a ride.





Shamu show.





On Monday we went to the Alamo. It was very interesting.

While Matt and I were in San Antonio, Silas stayed with Auntie Liz (aka "Favorite"). They had a blast: playing soccer, baseball, running--just being outside. He loves "mamerick"--even tonite at home he was saying, "mamerick, NO!". So funny. They also played with Tina (aka TEEEENAA).

He is really getting to a fun stage. He thinks he is funny. The other day I picked him up from daycare and he said, "Carson broke it". Liz said he kept saying, "Tyler No. NO SIR. Tyler Share". He is apparantly re-living things, which I find adorable. He likes to play ball--kicking and throwing. You should see his face when he does happen to actually catch the ball. He also loves for you to write his name, spelling it out as you go...S-I-L-A-S. then he repeats: S-I-L-S...SILAS. It is really cute.
On a more somber note...his big buddy Jackson from daycare is very sick. He recently had surgery at Medical City Childrens. His intestines were not connected and all of his organs were in the wrong place. He is not recooperating as well as they had expected. So please keep Jackson, Tammy & Gordon in your prayers.
Silas & Tina




Below are the videos of the Seals sliding and one of Silas throwing a fit. The one of Silas cracks me up for some reason.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home