updates

Friday, February 04, 2011

Snow icecream


On Monday, Matt told me it was supposed to ice over night. I didn't believe him. I was wrong. We have been home since Monday evening. My work, which never closes, was closed Tuesday and Wednesday. I took Thursday off because the roads were still icy and we didn't want to make the trekk to Ms Nicole's. And then when they forecasted snow overnight, I didn't believe them. (see a pattern here?) I was wrong. We have at last check (@ 7 am) 3 inches. It has since continued to snow. After 4 days of being inside we are running out of activities. Thank goodness for snow, and friends. A friend texted me the recipe for snow icecream. So when Simmy went down for his morning nap, Silas and I went to work. We even made it South Beach approved with Splenda. This afternoon Matt and Silas have big plans for a snowfight.

Now the meteorologists are forecasting snow on Monday. I think I'll believe them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home