updates

Monday, May 25, 2009

May assortment

playing with playdoh
Ann Huston graduated from Austin College a week ago. She helped me so much when I was the youth director. She also pet sat for us several times. Going to her graduation was one of the first times I had been back at Austin College in a while. So much has changed. The place where I was standing to take the following pictures was where Luckett, the dorm Matt lived in was.





Abby riding Silas's 4 wheeler.


All day Saturday the 3 of us cleaned out our garage. Here's the final product!! We made 2+ trips to the dump, 1 trip to the Resale Barn and at least one trip to the storage unit. Doesn't it look amazing???

















Mr Bob (as Silas calls him) has been re-doing our bathroom and Silas's bathroom. Here's the texturing of our bathroom. It sure makes the bathroom look bigger w/o the wallpaper.

































Silas riding his horse watching Handy Manny.


Silas's bathroom after texturing and primer. Guess I don't have any pictures of just the texturing in his bathroom.































Our bathroom after the primer.



















Silas said his first prayer: Thank you for Jackson and Tyler, Jesus. So cute. He likes to dance/groove to Pocketful of Sunshine (over and over again), but he does NOT like it if I dance/groove to it too. He says, "no Mommy". All weekend I've heard, "Mommy, whats that". Also we were driving somewhere today and he starts saying, "waffles, waffles, Nana's waffles, Popo tractor. Popo tractor. Emma No. Emma. Be Nice!" (emphasized by pointing). It is so cute to watch him play act/remember things that have happened before. We passed an 18 wheeler yesterday that was missing its trailer portion. He said, "oh no! Its broken!". He was pretty devastated about it. So I had to explain that it wasn't broken but was just missing the trailer portion, but this did not satisfy him. The crazy thing is that where that particular truck is parked we have had to pass it several times since then, and everytime is the same thing!












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home