updates

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Three years old


I thought we were in the clear because we went unscathed through the terrible twos. I think God was just sparing me for the "trying threes". We hear no alot. We hear "what? What did you say?"- most particularly when he doesn't like what we have said. This morning we had time out twice in the first hour of being awake. Then the church nursery worker said that he didn't want to go to Sunday School, he wanted to play in the nursery instead. Trying threes....

Yesterday I finally went up to wake Silas from his nap at 5:30. Yes that's right, 5:30! He went to his room at 1. Now I must admit we heard playing for about an hour then he went to sleep. The picture tells all--what he did before going to sleep. This is/was a stuffed lion that one of his babysitter gave him. He apparantly dive-bombed it & it burst. I had turned the ceiling fan on in his room before naptime. So it blew the styrofoam balls all over. It took Matt & I a combined 2 hours to get it cleaned. We had to change his sheets. We vaccuumed. Still we are finding the balls all over. He had one in his diaper this morning. Several on his hair. All over his wall. Trying threes. Lord help us all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home