can you tell which is which??
My boys look very similar. You can tell they are brothers. Granted Simeon is bigger than Silas was at his age (Simeon weighed in at 11 lb 5 oz this week at the dr). But they have some of the same expressions. It is so cute. And given that Simeon is wearing a lot of Silas's old clothes it makes them look even more alike.
(answers at the bottom...)




So we are working hard to establish a routine. Matt gets up at 4:50 runs. wakes Silas up. gets him to Ms Nicole's. showers and eats bfast. gets to work by 8. works all day. gets Silas. they come home. we eat dinner about 530. We play with Silas till 620. Bath time for Silas. I read to him and put him down by 7 pm while Matt gives Simeon a bottle and plays with him. Then I nurse Simeon again while Matt gets ready for bed. Then Matt burps Simeon while I get ready for bed. All of the Hanleys are asleep between 830 and 9 pm. Simeon is up again between 130 & 230, then again at 530 or 630. Then he goes back down till about 830-9 while I pump, shower, eat breakfast and if I'm lucky get in a walk. Not a minute to spare at this point. It will get easier, I know. But till then....
So the first 2 are Simeon and the last 3 are Silas. But you knew that, right? ;)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home