Friday
It is hard to believe that I have been home for a week. I am actually staying home alone this afternoon, yeah!!! I am enjoying the solitude for the first time in 3 weeks. Speaking of, it was 3 weeks ago today that I began having the stroke symptoms. I cant believe how much has changed!! I can fully extend my right hand, I can do the motion of putting lotion on my leg, raise my right arm much straighter, and as of last night, I can point my toes. When I walk my right foot does not drag the ground when I walk. I am getting quicker in my walking, and much more confident! I am even starting to branch out and take steps without my cane, but dont tell my therapists.
I think that I am getting much more independent. I did my morning routine by myself today. Matt was upset he didnt get to play the guy from blow-out, but I think he will get over it.
I finally got my medical alert bracelet, so I am styling! Actually it is not that bad, it is a charm on a bracelet.
You know before this happened, I had never heard of anyone having a stroke, but since then I have heard of several cases. Hope you have a good weekend! I will try to get more photos up soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home