updates

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas 2009

Silas & Cousin Logan the Hanleys

the Lund clan


Silas and I playing with Popo's train set



Nana & her grandsons
Popo & his grandsons







Abby & the nephews


Silas passed out






Silas stayed with Nana, Popo & Abby while Matt & I were in NYC. They took him on the Polar Express Train ride. He LOVED it.






Nana even got him "pjs"--as Silas calls them. They have feet....a new favorite.



do you think he enjoyed the hot chocolate?




So, Silas loved the idea of the train. Not so happy once he realized he was actually getting on it.

waiting on the train to arrive






eating Cereal in HIS spot at the bar.

"uncle Brooke" reading to the boys
Grandma Mac's entire family



Nana & her boys Mommy & Silas looking at books

Silas's new pajamas


Abby & Matt in their matching outfits (I don't know why it won't rotate...)





giving Aunt Abby a hug









the eensy weensy spider




racing Nana to the mailbox



throwing rocks in the river






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home