updates

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Saturday

Another tummy shot. A little bigger this week.
Can you see the concentration it requires? But I can straighten out my hands!
Raise your hands if your sure. Look at how straight my arms are!

Look at what I can do... No cane, balancing, and lifting my leg!!

Today I have been blowing and going. We went and picked out a rug for the den. Then Ann and I went to Towne Center, I walked from our parking spot to Bed Bath and Beyond, pushed a cart through there, then I walked down to Ross, shopped there. Ann picked me up out front. Then we went into Hobby Lobby and went through the fabric section. That is a lot of walking! Then I came home and did all my arm and leg exercises. This morning I was able to put my deoderant on my left side with my right hand! Big improvements!

1 Comments:

Blogger M said...

hey - if you need a ride anywhere let me know - the kids & I will be happy to take you where you need to go!

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home