August & September 2009
So I FINALLY figured out how to get the pictures full size!! Upstairs view from the playroom. The puppies love the landing because they can see out the transom windows in the front and also into the backyard.
Vander somehow squeezes into the chair in the playroom. Twix usually claims the other chair, Snickers the window and Matt and I get the footstools or beanbags.

Silas started pulling his hair out. The peditrician said we had to buzz it because we risked him getting an infection. Here is a picture of Amy our hairdresser and Silas after the cut. Amy didn't want to do it, and Silas told her "turn it on" (talking about the clippers) he was so excited about the cut. He said he looked just like Mr Lane (Ms Nicole's husband).

Watching Handy Manny in the playroom. Silas will get one side of the room and run to the beanbag and jump onto it. It is REALLY funny to watch!!
Snickers on his perch.
Playing in the backyard. We spend a lot of time there.
Sleeping after his visit to Nana & Popo's house.
So I know this is a random picture of Silas's closet, but you have to realize this is only PART of his closet. Also know that it is probably 2x the size of Matt's closet.
Silas (& Felipe) showing the puppies how to use the doggie door. All of the dogs have slimmed down because they LOVE the new backyard.

chilling in the backyard. See the Sonic cup? Silas really loves diet cherry limeades. Everytime we pass a Sonic he says "I need cherry limeade".

Twixie passed out in the playroom. We got a movie to watch and ended up in playroom watching it. Twix didn't make it through the movie she was so tired.
Vander guarding the neighborhood.
picture of the den area.

Over Labor Day weekend, Matt and I went to the OU game in the new Cowboy's stadium. It was a lot of fun, and that stadium sure is posh. The towels to dry your hands in the bathroom were basically cloth, not that thin stuff you usually see. People drinking alcohol were served in real glasses.
Silas's godparents moved to Los Alamos, NM. They sent Silas this shirt. Cheesing for the camera while teething molars.
First visit to the playroom. "Where do I start" was running through his mind.
Better picture of the haircut. It really turned out pretty cute.1. Matt has started training for a half marathon. So every evening he runs. Silas calls it exercising and insists that while Daddy is exercising S & I need to exercise as well. He yells, run mommy run. Sometimes he and I go to the front yard and run the culdasac (we have run 5 house lengths) and sometimes we go in the backyard and race to the back fence. He loves to do that.
2. Silas definintely has his own opinion of how things should be. He told Vander the other evening, to go away. We were eating and V was begging. But then V wasn't going the direction S thought he should go, so he started yelling at Vander, no the other way. Poor Vander was very confused.
3. Jennifer (Matt's sister) called the other day, S thought it was Liz and got very excited. I told him it was Aunt Jennifer, and did he want to talk to her, and he said, "no Jennifer. Liz". But God forbid Liz actually call, because he is going to clam up.
4. Silas uses one of my old shirts as his "blankie". Thank goodness it was a shirt I had gotten at a church fundraiser, so I called and bought the rest of them for backups. Each morning when he gets up we have to tell blankie (and the books) night night--you see they sleep during the day when S is at Ms Nicole's.
4. Silas uses one of my old shirts as his "blankie". Thank goodness it was a shirt I had gotten at a church fundraiser, so I called and bought the rest of them for backups. Each morning when he gets up we have to tell blankie (and the books) night night--you see they sleep during the day when S is at Ms Nicole's.
5. Silas is expressing interest in potty training while at Ms Nicole's. The other day he actually pooped in the potty.
6. Silas will NOT go to bed unless he can tell Daddy night night.
7. We read everynight. The new favorite is Go Dog Go.
He really is a lot of fun. he keeps Matt and I laughing.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home