updates

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Simeon Reid Hanley

Proud Big brother














headed home.

Silas took some pictures at the hospital for us.


We celebrated Auntie Liz's birthday while in the hospital. Silas kept calling it his birthday party.





putting the candles in the birthday cake Loretta & Simeon


First picture with Mommy & Daddy

Aunt Abby, Mommy & Simeon
Ms Nicole & Lane. Ms Nicole is who keeps Silas & will keep Simeon














with Auntie Liz


My friend Renata

3 Generations: GG, Matt & Simeon



First picture with Mommy

First pictures...I really think he looks like Silas did in this picture.
holding Daddy's hand.

Headed to the hospital.
Wondering how we came up with the name? Simeon--Look in Luke 2: 25-35. Simeon was the wise man who was promised to see the Messiah. He is attributed with the Nunc Dimmittis. Another Simeon also is found in Acts who was a contemporary of Paul right before Silas joined up with Paul.
Reid is Grandma Mac's maiden name.
this is how we came up with Simeon Reid Hanley. He was born 01.26.10 at 8:06 am. He weighed 9 lbs 10 oz. And was 21 1/4 inches long. On Monday at my drs appointment, Dr Abrantes said that he thought Lil'Bit wouldnt' be over 7.5 lbs. Boy was he off.
I made it through day 8 this time, no complications. I got my staples out today. Dr A was proud of the incision & that it has held together. I go back next week to get released to drive.

1 Comments:

Blogger Keely said...

Beth,
I'm glad that you had a smooth and healthy pregnancy. Your new baby boy is precious! Take care and post new pictures of the brothers often. I love seeing your updates.
Much love,
Keely

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home