updates

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

the Circus in Denison

The Elephants--that what Silas was SOO excited about seeing. They were amazing.
The bears. What Silas remembers most about the bears is that they fell. This one fell off the tube. He had so much fun. It was really cute to see his face and how excited he was.


Definitely Nana's grandchild. He ate the whole box of popcorn by himself.





Feeding the animals before the show.

Ok. I must admit this is a very cute picture of Silas, but not so much of me. The elephant walked by too fast.


feeding the llama
Daddy & Silas feeding the donkey.


one of Silas's favorite chores--vaccuuming. I know the day will come when he will not want to help us out. Until then...




Silas isms:
1. what are you doooning?
2. That's Silas's
3. Making choices.
4. He will pee-pee in the potty at Ms. Nicoles. Not at home. No pooping yet.
5. he loves to help--open the garage door. unlock Mommy's car. Actually he even once locked himself in my car. But since we had just been practicing unlocking the car I was able to walk him through unlocking the door for me.
6. He is counting to 10--english and spanish--thanks Handy Manny
So I am 25 weeks pregnant. Lil'bit is moving all over the place, most especially at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home