Sunday
Today I have several new accomplishments....I washed my left leg with my right hand, and I tied my own shoes!!! Yesterday I finally made it to the 6th mailbox down, even after all that shopping. So I am getting more and more independent in my daily living activities. Today at church I even stood at the proper times (I'm not to the kneeling points yet, but soon..) and today was the prayer service, so we did alot of standing and sitting, and standing again! I am going to have to take a nap this afternoon to recover. Ann left about an hour ago and so it is just us now.
Tomorrow is my first day back into the swing of things- I have pt/ot in the morning and I'm going to work in the afternoon. While I am very excited to be going back to normal living, or as normal as it is going to get for awhile, I am very nervous. So wish me luck. Hope you are having a good Sunday!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home