hump day
Today I worked all 8 hours. I did most of it at the front window. So I was busy. Then I went to all of Alpha tonite. I will definitely sleep well.
I spoke with my doctor about the bruises on my side. I was really worried about one: it is the size of a quarter to half-dollar and has a red ring around it with a knot under it. I was worried that it may be a clot. But she believes that it has something to do with the pregnancy, and it will go away after I have the baby. I was really relieved. But it still doesn’t leave many places to give the shot.
I freaked out tonite giving myself the shot. I accidentally pricked myself and had started to bleed, so I couldn’t do the shot there. So I had to find another place. So here I am in the restroom, in a hurry as my ride is on her way, giving myself a lecture about how I am an adult and I can do this. If only there was a video tape of that. Anyways, I am not as good at this as Matt is. But don’t tell him that I said so…..
The other topic that I discussed with my doctor was of course, my driving. She said to have the OT fax her the report of my test, and she would write the note by the end of the week. I am SO excited. Not that I don’t appreciate all the rides, but to have that freedom…..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home