updates

Monday, November 06, 2006

Sunday

We decided yesterday that since we were up due to my daily shot at 6:30 am, we might as well go to early service at 8. It was nice to see the people who regularly attend the 8 am service, since we go to the 10:30 we don't usually see them. Then it was off to the grocery store where I got to push the ever-filling cart.

I took a nap yesterday afternoon. Not only was it perfect napping weather: stormy, but I was exhausted from my previous 2 days. My knee felt and feels really weak now, but Matt reminded me that I climbed to the top of the bleachers at Ab's game, and then went in the front doors at church (stairs there as well), and went up to communion (stairs there too). So I have done quite a bit of climbing.

By the way, Ab's team ended up losing on Saturday. They were playing a team that I nicknamed the human backboard. They got everything back, no matter how hard.

This is my first week of being able to do 6 hours a day. I am looking forward to it, but nervous about it as well. I just don't want to overdo it. But this is a 4 day work week, Friday is the observance of Veterans Day, so it is a short week.

Things are going okay, I am exhausted, whether it is pregnancy or stroke related I don't know--could be both. But things are getting better daily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home