Sunday relaxing
Tummy shot. Tomorrow is week 23. He seems to be growing by leaps and bounds. I can really feel him move, but Matt cannot when he puts his hand on my tummy, but soon...

Vander on Guard duty! See that he is not even 5 feet from me, although he is dead to the world....
Today we went to church at 10:30, and I was moving really well. I did almost do another communion rail shuffle. I really think that the stairs are tiny and my whole foot in tennis shoes does not fit and I wobble a little bit. The poor ushers nearly had a heart attack, again.I am really bruising on my right side from the shots. It is swollen and I can't bend or lay on that side as it is really sore. I am going to ask about it at my appointment this week. My left side does not do it, I don't know why. I can barely put clothes on my right side of my waist so I am just sagging alot with my clothes.
We relaxed this afternoon, all of took a nap. Tonite Matt has determined that before I go to youth I have to give myself the shot. That way if something happens I can give it to myself. I am really nervous, wish me luck!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home