TGIF
Today I worked all day. I actually got stuff done. I am going to sleep well tonite. I am really glad that today is Friday, and that I did my first 8 hr day then instead of a Monday. I was signing my name to a lot of documents, and about 2 pm I noticed that my signature looks like before the stroke. But by the end of the day, my handwriting was shaky, but the signature still looked good. Hopefully that means that the rest will come back soon. I am heading to bed asap, I am exhausted!!
We plan to go to Dallas tomorrow to watch my sister's volleyball game. They are undefeated and in the regional playoffs.
Matt compared me to Elaine from Seinfeld tonite. The episode where she was deemed a bad patient. I was complaining about his bedside manner, So he decided not to warn me when he was going to stick me. He said I needed to be nicer to the person with the needle. I thought about using the cane, but it was in the other room.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home