Its a boy!
Meet Caitlyn Renee Jones. Can you see that I am holding her with my right hand? She is such a sweet baby!
Today we went to the high risk ob. We had a level 2 ultrasound. The above picture is the baby's face. It is on the left of the screen, I believe that the ball on the right is the rest of his body.
The above picture is his profile with the head on the left. The dr verified that the baby looked fine. He did want to see me every 4 weeks from now on. He wants to do an ultrasound every time to make sure that no clots form in the uterus, he said it is very rare, but can happen when someone is on lovenox. He wants me switched to heprin at 36 weeks due to the shorter shelf life (as opposed to the lovenox). He also suggested an induced labor as the preferred method so that we can eliminate some of the guess work, ie: I can be off the blood thinners for the prescribed amount of time. Matt and I were both very relieved after the appointment. The doctor measured the liver, kidneys, bladder, chambers of the heart, thigh bones, etc. and all measured me to be on track for March 12. We even got a dvd of the ultrasounds, it is very cool!! He was moving all over the place during the ultrasound, but then again, I had a Coke with my lunch.
Today while we were at the Jones's, we looked down and I was lifting a full glass of water to my mouth. We were all talking and I wasn't paying any attention. It was crazy, and it wasn't even wobbly!!
Tomorrow it is back to the pool for therapy. I am looking forward to it. I am feeling stronger each day, but am very tired at night, whether that is due to all the therapy or the pregnancy, I don't know. I feel as though my typing is coming back very well, my writing is more labored though. I am hoping to have the AFO (foot brace) taken away from me soon. Then it is just onto my reaction times before I can drive!!!! Yeah!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home