weekend musings

Belly shot--almost 21 weeks. It seems he has gotten huge over the last week.
The top one is right handed, the bottom is left and the last is right handed again. It is harder to write something other than my own name right now. I don't know why.......

The new curtains in the dining room.

This was our first weekend alone. We relaxed yesterday, I even took a long nap!!! We went to Target to get my walk in, and Matt parked very close to the furthest he could get from the store. I was tired before we even got into the store.
Today I reached one of my goals from my list I made in the hospital....I walked in and met Caitlyn Renee Jones, newborn daughter of our good friends Bethany and Jeff Jones. She is a beautiful baby. I walked from our parking spot at Presby Plano to their room on the 4th floor. I was even able to hold her, seated in a chair.
This evening we hosted the Youth Halloween dinner at our house. There were 27 of us (13 youth, 2 kids, and 12 adults). Blood, guts, worms, and dirt were served. I was very lucky and friends came early to fix the food, and friends came late for cleanup crew, so all I did was the games. But I was up most of the 4 hours for that, which is better than I have ever done.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home