updates

Monday, October 30, 2006

Monday

Today is one month to the date that I went into TMC for what I thought was a pinched nerve. Alot has changed in this one month. For example, I am typing more proficiently 2 handed the proper way. Although my thumb is heavy and keeps hitting the space bar.

Today I put my left contact in with my right hand, a first. I am writing everything with my right hand, it is still easier to write my name, and numbers are the hardest. At pt this morning they were calling me the show off b/c I am always showing them a new trick. I had to do the bike on level 2 ( a step up), push the sled around 2 times. Then I had to carry a 3.5 lb ball around for 2 laps of the whole facility.

In OT they tested my strength, and my right hand is exactly 1/2 of my left. My left could squeeze 50, right 25. Strange how that works.

At work today I actually worked the front window by myself for 3o minutes. I did okay. I was better at typing in the numbers and not writing them down first. It was harder but I need the practice.

I am 21 weeks today. The baby is 10.5 inches long and 3/4 lb . I seem to have doubled in belly size in the past week!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home