updates

Friday, November 24, 2006

happy belated thanksgiving

Happy belated thanksgiving! We went to my cousin’s house in Aledo yesterday and back. I had to work today. Yes, I know I am a government employee…we get every holiday known to man, but only the day of the holiday. So I was one of seven people in my office to work. I am trying to take as little leave as I can to preserve what is left of what I had saved for my maternity leave. Luckily very few people knew that we were open, so I got to do a lot of my desk backlog.

Matt commented that you can no longer tell that I am limping!! I am waddling. It seems as though overnight I just doubled in size, I went through 3 shirts today before I found one that fit. It is crazy. I can feel what side he is on based on the “feel” of my stomach. When I woke up this morning, I got really worried. I couldn’t move the right leg, it was in extreme pain. Not like the stroke but different. I was trying to figure out how to do this, Matt was out of town, and Abby was on the other side of the house, how could I get her attention? So I just laid there for a while. Then all of a sudden the baby flipped and the pain went away. I guess he was pinching something.

I have had people—strangers actually—start to suggest names or give advice. It is crazy. One lady announced that I was having a boy. I said yes, how did you know? She asked if I had noticed that my nose had gotten broader. It is just crazy.

I did not join the throngs of people at the Towne Center today to get the deals. I went tonite. What fun that was…we didn’t even do all of our errands because the mounds of people was terrifying. I mean I have progressed a long way, but standing in line for an hour did not sound like fun! I am afraid to even go to Walmart but we only have enough for one sandwich and there are 3 of us here…..

I hope that you have a great thanksgiving. I have a lot to be thankful for this holiday season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home