updates

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Wednesday news!

Today I had planned to go to the grocery store to pick up the items that I am to bring to my cousin’s tomorrow. When Matt and I arrived it was full to the brim. So we went somewhere else and got our stock.

The big accomplishment of the day was that I got to shower standing up for the first time. That was great. It is amazing how much the little things make such a big difference. They did tell me that they preferred that I still sit when putting pants on because my balance (due to pregnancy, not stroke) is not as good.

People are no longer asking me if I hurt my ankle when they see me walking. They most often comment that I waddle like a pregnant woman. I can take that. It is somewhat awkward when people ask what happened. They are not expecting the answer, so I have come up with a short answer, “I have a medical condition” for those who are just being polite, and for those who are concerned I tell them the truth. I just can’t imagine how I would feel if I had asked that question and got the whole response.

I hope that you all have a great thanksgiving. I am looking forward to stuffing and mashed potatoes, and of course, pecan pie!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home