8 weeks
This is the onesie that my aunt Beth made for him. She is an artist and it is fabulous, it says "light of the world".
So bored with photos. Do you see his little shoes??
Silas and mom today.
Silas and Dad
Listening to his mobile music.
Snickers and the boppy. He just can't figure out the hole in the middle.

So the doctor says I can go back to work part time. In order to prepare myself mainly (but also Silas) I started him in daycare this week. He is staying at a lady who does childcare in her home. She is registered with the state, which means she is audited, and that makes me feel better. I don't know who was more traumatized, me or him. I called my best friend on Tuesday and said that I felt so guilty because I was excited to drop him off. I felt as though I could get so much done. But then I didn't and I just missed him all day. She told me that it would be better when I went to work and had things to do. The first day he cried a lot and then she says he has gotten better each day.
I went to the eye dr this week (I am blinder than a bat) for the first time since the stroke. My right eye has gotten better, he says that may be a biproduct of the stroke, but my depth perception has gotten worse, also a biproduct of the stroke.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home