Silas Aud Hanley arrived on Thursday, March 1, 2007 at 9:20 am. He weighed in at 8pounds, 4 ounces, and 20 inches long. Silas and Mom and Dad are doing well.
In the next few days, Beth will post more details and pictures, but for now, here are a few shots of the newest edition to the Hanley Family!

Matt in his Tin Man suit!! Thanks Father Curt for catching this Kodak moment.
1 Comments:
Congratulations Beth and Matt!
We are so excited to hear of the blessed arrival of Silus. I know the grandparents are on cloud 9. I know we haven't come down yet. Our Rileigh is such a blessing and joy. After spending all day with a room full of 16 five year olds, I so look forward to seeing my little burst of sunshine! I can't wait to talk to your parents so that we can share bragging time about our grandchildren.
I have kept you, Matt, and the baby in my daily prayers. I give thanks to God for your good health and the safe and healthy delivery of Silus. Once again, congratulations! Hope to see your precious blessing soon! God bless you. Love, the Schoppe's
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home