drs visit
The Hanleys on day 5 at home. Aren't we cute??
Auntie Jess (my college roommate all 4 years, can you believe that she put up with me that long??) says he looks like Yoda in this pose.
here are Silas and Auntie Jess. During college, Jess and I used to joke that the kids would spend one week at our house and one week at her house. And my kids, if they were bad, would be required to cut their grass with a pair of nail clippers. So Silas gave her some nail clippers for his visits when he is older.
Jess came up on Saturday to hang out and help so Matt could go to work. She was a great help and it was good to see her. She and I gave Silas a bath, and he was no less mad this time. This was also the first time he sprayed me while I was changing him. Matt says he was showing off for Jess.
My brother came up Saturday night to see Silas. It was good to see him and they were really cute together. Silas made some noises like he was trying to talk to Paul.
I just went into the den and thats' what my boys were doing. Isn't it cute?
Here are Silas and G.G. before our first pediatrician's visit. He got really mad at the dr's, first they stripped him of all his clothes (which made him mad), then they poked him in the foot to draw blood and he got fighting mad. He actually kicked the nurse with his other leg. He has strong little legs. That was probably the most mad that I have seen him.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home