The Monday ritual continues!!
The Monday tradition continues. I got released from PT today. No more Physical Therapy, Yeah!!! I do still have to go to OT tomorrow, and 2 times next week.
The nurse at my OB’s office said that it was probably a sciatic nerve that the baby was sitting on. I went to PT and told and showed them what I was talking about. They said that it couldn’t be a sciatic nerve due to where I was talking about, but that it looked like an abdominal muscle that I could’ve pulled. Either way, heat is the therapy of choice.
I also learned what to do when you have a bloody nose: pinch the bridge of your nose and tilt your head backwards.
I had my cardiology appointment today. He was shocked to see me doing so well as he had read my charts. He wondered aloud, “was there something I should have seen when we did all those tests on you in March?”. So now I have to go in 2 weeks from now for a special ultrasound of my heart. Then back the next week for a reading. He wants to make sure that nothing is on the tests. Then when I have the baby I think he wants to do the TEE (that’s the test I really don’t want done!!!!! They go down your throat with the scope and look through your esophagus for a hole in your heart) and a bubble ultrasound. He also commented that most times they have to terminate the pregnancy when someone has a stroke. I was stunned by that!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home