updates

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanksgiving Holiday weekend

I was getting teased at Thanksgiving for having photos of the dogs up and none of Matt. So here are Matt and I this morning. Don't be surprised if this arrives in your mailbox with the card.... it is hard to get Mr. "I-choose-to-live-my-memories-not-spend-time-capturing-them" to take any.

Thanksgiving weekend is over! We have had our fill of pumpkin pie (Matt’s favorite) and pecan (my favorite). We took the annual Lund family Christmas photo. I love the invention of the digital camera, minimal photos needed because we can now see immediately if another is needed, and don’t have to do multiple rolls to get one good one.

I am really progressing. The people that I see once weekly comment (a) on the size of my stomach (b) how much better I look, more like normal. My coworkers have commented that they know I am getting back to normal because my sense of humor is back and my mannerisms are back.

Yesterday I got 2 bloody noses. That was kind of scary. Saturday morning when I woke up and went in to get my shot ready I saw it. It took about 30 minutes to get it to stop. I have NEVER had a bloody nose before, so I didn’t know, was I supposed to tilt backwards or forwards and apply pressure. The second one occurred after I woke up from a nap yesterday afternoon. It only took about 15 minutes to get stopped, but it was a heavier bloody nose than the other. They are only occurring when I wake up and get up, and it is only the right side. So, Matt is making me call the OB tomorrow morning first thing.

I got another horrible cramp in my right side today. I can barely move my leg. It began during the sermon and is still going on 2 hours later. The only comfortable position is to sit still or lie still, moving is very painful. I don’t know if the baby is sitting on something or what…he is moving around.

My sister was going to make me a t-shirt that says “arriving this spring”. We were trying to decide what size to get. Matt was teasing and told her to find the biggest one they had, so I now I am the proud owner of a 2xl shirt. It’s a little big now, but who knows, in a couple of weeks…..

I hope that you all had a great holiday! (And got your fill of your favorite foods).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home