updates

Thursday, February 15, 2007

packnplay and stuff

here is the pack'n'play that my parents sent as an early baby gift for the baby. I have decided that you need a degree in baby supplies to be able to put these things together. It took me about an hour to put it together in the living room. Then, I wheeled it to our room to put it in there, and guess what??? It didn't fit through the door. So I had to disassemble it and bring it in the room. Then I could put it back together. Luckily it only took 10 minutes to put back together.


Of course, Snickers wanted to try it out.
Last night I woke up in the middle of the night and saw Vander asleep beside the pack'n'play. Normally he sleeps in the bed with us, but maybe (cross your fingers) he will take to sleeping with the baby.
Tonite I am getting together with my co-workers for dinner and a shower. It should be fun, we are going for mexican food--they know me well. Have a great evening guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home