week 35
Week 35, can you believe it? Not much longer till we get to meet him!
Snickers seems to think that my stomach is growing just for him and his comfort. This is how he likes to sit...
It is hard to believe that we are coming down the home stretch. We are starting to get ready. A friend got us the Diaper Pail for Matt, he said that he knew that was where Matt was going to be spending a lot of time.
Matt and I went out for lunch yesterday, and the strangest thing happened. I couldn't fit into the booth. You know how some booths are moveable, and the people at the one behind me had scooted theirs back (at least that's what I'm telling myself). So we had to become one of those couples who sat on the same side. I hope that you all have a great week!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home