last week of 2006 in review
A few photos.. I am nearing the end of week 29, Monday will be 3o weeks. He is going to be BIG!

This has been a quick week. Matt’s mom and sister were in until Wednesday. On Tuesday I went to my high-risk OB appointment. They did all the measurements and said that he is roughly 3 ½ pounds. The books say that he should be about 2 ½ and the doctor said that he is measuring a week larger, but did not move the due date. The baby was very active; I attribute that to my eating lunch and having a coke on my way down there. I also spilled some chocolate on my shirt (I know, a HUGE waste) so I looked like a little kid with a stain on the front of my shirt during my appointment.The rest of the week has flown by. We had some friends over for dinner on Thursday. Matt was wonderful, he did all the cleaning and cooking. He has really picked up the slack around here since I don’t have much energy these days.
Today I went to visit a friend who just had her baby in Sherman. I was unfamiliar with the hospital and was staring puzzled at the chart listing the departments on each floor when a EMT came up to me. He asked if he could help, I asked where the elevators were. He walked me to them, pushed the button and got in with me, and said we are going to the 3rd floor. I thought, how weird he knows exactly where I am going….we get off and he says, “Right this way, we are so glad that you chose our hospital to give birth in”. I said wait a minute, I am here visiting a friend who just had one….Can you believe it? He thought I was in labor, I must really be big!
I hope that you all have a blessed New Years!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home