MERRY CHRISTMAS!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I hope that you are having a great holiday! We have had fun. We met my family in Greenville on Friday and had dinner at the Cracker Barrel. Then we moved the party to Braums and opened Christmas gifts. We looked a sight—6 adults walking in to Braums carrying gifts. The baby got a toy truck that Vander despises because it makes a noise.
Saturday Ann got here that morning and we did some last minutes errands, and I did brave Wal-Mart, which surprisingly was not very busy. Sunday we went to the 4 o’clock service Christmas eve service, where I read one of the lessons. I even climbed 2 stairs to get to the lecturn, and I didn’t do a communion rail shuffle. Then we went back for the 10:30 PM carols service, followed by 11 AM communion service. It ended at 12:15 am, so we were able to wish each other a Merry Christmas. Vander gave us the best Christmas gift ever, he let us sleep in until 8:45 (I did have to get up to get my shot at 6:30 am, but was able to go right back to sleep).
Tomorrow I head to the high risk OB. Yes, he is open the day after Christmas, very surprising, I know. I’d bet the baby is over 3 lbs now. I keep getting asked if I am carrying twins, when I say that I have had multiple ultrasounds that show only one, the response I get is, “I had a friend that they missed one of the babies in every ultrasound, so I wouldn’t count on it…”. How reassuring! I can’t believe that in less than 11 weeks he will be here. The time has flown by. I hope that you guys are having a very Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home