baby stuff
This weekend we had Sarah's shower. It is hard to believe that in roughly a month little Noah will be here. We discussed how, if Sarah goes late (the latest they will let her go is the 26th) and I am enduced early. It is very possible that they could be the exact same age or within days of each other.
This is me tonite. I am 33 weeks. The baby is really big! I have given up all my t-shirts and am using Matt's undershirts to sleep in and his t-shirts to lounge in.
This is an early baby gift from G.G. We got it put together tonite, and will get the base installed in the car soon. 
Here is an upclose shot of the pattern.
And of course, once we got it together, we had to put the "baby" in it. Snickers actually stayed in it for awhile. I think he was enjoying the attention (albeit laughter) and being out of Vander and Twix's reach.
So...for the last 2 weeks we have had childbirth class. Last week, the boys had to diaper a stuffed animal from home, so we brought Willard (Matt's childhood bear) and Matt diapered him. I think Snickers would have let us try it out on him. This week I had a breastfeeding class and it was great!! It was very informative and I feel much better now.I have another round of appointments over the next week. I had my 3 month followup with my general practitioner. She was amazed at my progress. She did the usual stroke strength test, and I did very well! One can not even guess that I had a stroke! On Wednesday we go back to the highrisk ob. I wonder how big he will be!! Then next Monday we will go back to the OB.
It is hard to believe that in about a month the baby will be here. It is also hard to believe that on the 29 of this month, it will have been 4 months since I had the stroke. It is crazy!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home