week 37
This has been an eventful week. On Tuesday we had the 2nd annual Shrove Tuesday Pancake supper hosted by the youth (with much help from the adults). While I was there, Sarah called to say that Noah Michael Lusk had made his appearance (on his due date no less). He weighed in at 7 lbs 3 oz. He has an adorable myspace page, but I am myspace illiterate, so I can't tell you where it is. (Dallas just called----here is his myspace page :
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=160656033
Here is a close up of Noah. I held him and Baby Hanley kept kicking him. Dallas said that he was saying, you may be older, but I'm gonna be bigger.
My friend Renee came by today. She brough lots of goodies for Baby Hanley, he is going to be styling now. We also made pizza dip and she introduced me to a great new recipe for banana pudding. She helped me get the stuff together for the hospital. Right before she arrived the horrible wind storm arrived. We lost electricity for several hours (delaying our pizza dip ritual for several hours). The electricity came back on about 4. The winds are still pretty bad, they even blew the front doors open.
Matt is installing a fan in the baby's room, it is a little baseball fan. The blades are bats and the lights and base are a mit and balls. It is just adorable. We almost have everything done for the nursery. We got the base installed in the car today. I just need to finish some laundry, and we will be all set. Thanks to all of you for all your help and generosity. The baby is one spoiled little guy and he isn't even here yet.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home