updates

Monday, February 19, 2007

weekend of showers

This is Snicker's new favorite place. He suns there. I keep thinking he is gonna fall off, and that is a long fall. Either that or he will make the recliner part recline. Either way, it would be funny. We got this onesie from a friend. Isn't it hysterical.

This is the diaper cake that Sarah made for me. Isn't it cute?

Here we are at the shower at Bethany's house on Saturday. It was a lot of fun, and great to see all my friends. These are the hostesses from Saturday: Sarah, Jess and Bethany. They did a great job!!


Here are the 3 of us at the last shower--mine. Caitlyn joined us since she was at the first one!




It is hard to believe that we are nearing the end. Sarah is due tomorrow (the 20th) and Bethany had Caitlyn in October. Pretty soon we will all have little ones.





Here are Sarah and I and the tummies. Both our boys are happy in their homes and in NO hurry to come out.





Then on Sunday, the women in my family got together for a baby shower. It was a lot of fun! Pictured are my Aunt Paula, Cousin Julie, Grandma Lund, Aunt Christine, & Aunt Mary Margaret. We had a lot of fun.


Here is the diaper cake that my cousin Julie made for us. And the awesome chocolate cake!!!



One of the games we played was that everyone was given a onesie and had to draw on it and sign their name on the rear end.



They really turned out cute!!

Here are my relatives from my dad's side of the family. My cousin Barbara, Aunt Paula, Cousin Julie, Aunt Beth, Mom, Aunt Christine, sister Abby, Grandma Lund and I.


Here is Moms's side (the Mac side): Aunt Mary Margaret (M2), Grandma Mac, Mom, Abby and I.
The funny thing about this shower was when my aunts had the realization that they were Baby Hanley's great Aunt. One said that she didn't feel old enough to be a great aunt.
Today was my doctors appointment. I was so hoping for something, some type of news. But no, Baby Hanley is very content in his current home. We found out that according to current measurements, he is 8 1/2 lbs. Delivery options are still up in the air.
We were not at church on Sunday because we were en-route to the shower in Ft Worth. My OB attends our church and she said today she was bombarded about our where-abouts, were we in the hospital with the baby...she said, "Is it in the bulletin?" I felt like a celebrity!
I started my new medicine tonite...heprin. I am not excited about this one. So I am more than ready for the baby to make his arrival. I have to draw the medicine into the syringe myself and that is hard work.
I'm sure you guys have heard of the peanut butter recall. We have 3 jars of peanut butter (yes 3): one smooth for me, one crunchy for Matt and a jar for Vander's pills. Anyways...all three have the dreaded serial number.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home