July Happenings
Ok, so it has been awhile since the last time I posted. In that time, we quit giving Silas cereal at his babysitters request. She said he was just screaming and scrunching in pain. She said she asked him where her happy baby was. So we are back to just milk. Also, Silas has developed a little bit of Stranger fear. We are trying to work with that a little. I am taking him places like Target to get him used to the noises and more people. So far so good.
We are in a supper club. We met for the first time last Sunday night. So Silas had his first teenage babysitter. I called to check in with her, and she said that she was okay now, that her mom had just left. I felt so bad for her. Apparantly, Silas was not happy with her about the temperature of the bottle and was refusing to take it. Once they warmed it everything was good from there.
Other good news, my incision has finally healed!!!!!!!!!! It took nearly 5 months but I am all sealed up. My OB said I was her first patient who had a wound that wouldn't heal, and also her 1st to have a stroke for no reason. I think that I will have a celebration of its healing.
I worked OT this Saturday. My coworkers were very nervous because the last time I worked overtime I had to be rushed to the ER due to the stroke. But I made it through okay!
Silas has started shreiking in excitement. He wakes up in the middle of the night, we hear him talking. I think he is going to be a talker. He is able to push up when on his tummy, but gets tired and goes high center.
Ok, heres whats been going on in pictures......cuddling with Dad. When he gets tired, he snuggles in a little closer.
An example of high center.
Can you see the bald spot on the back of his head from the breakdancing in bed?
Talking to Twix. I think that may be his first words, "NO Twix".

Chilling with his thumb. He has started putting his entire hand in his mouth. Then he gags himself and spits up. But if you take his hand out of his mouth, he gets furious.














0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home