updates

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Winter blast

Today began with a storm and is ending with snow flurries. While everything else was being cancelled due to weather, we continued to work. It really wasn’t all that bad, I really got a lot of desk work done.

The baby is really moving around a lot. Matt was able to feel him move last night. It could be that he was hyped up on all the sugar that I had eaten: coke, and reeses peanut butter cups. The baby woke up at 1am and danced around until about 3 am.

I forgot to mention that I also asked about the bloody nose at the dr’s office yesterday. He said that it was not to worry. Bloody noses are more common in pregnancy, combined with the allergy medicine and blood thinners. He was not worried.

Cross your fingers that the snow/ice sticks and that my office is closed!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home