Twas the week before Christmas....
This is the photo we got. Matt really liked the idea. Not a bad photo of us....

This is the photo that will be in the church directory. Isn't it a cute picture of us??

Look at how big my tummy is! I am having a hard time finding shirts that fit properly. I am about to raid Matt's closet!

This week is flying by in a blur! I can’t believe it is already Wednesday. Sunday the youth group and I went caroling in Sherman. We had fun!! Monday I had a followup appointment with the cardiologist. There was nothing remarkable in my echocardiogram. I knew that there wouldn’t be. I don’t have to see him until after I have the baby. That is the point at which I am with most of my doctors. I don’t have to go back until the baby is born. Not that I am complaining, it means that I don’t have to use my leave as much if I don’t have doctor’s appointments.
I can’t believe that I am in week 28 of the pregnancy. So it was nearly 12 weeks ago that I had the stroke, next week will be 3 months. It is amazing my recovery. Some of the doctors that I am seeing for followup appointments are amazed at (a) how big I have gotten and (b) how different I look without the cane.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home