
This has been a crazy week. I have NO doctor appointments and NO therapy appointments for the first time in a long time. It is weird to not have some type of therapy/exercise.
So I am working 40 hours this week. I finally get to get my hair cut for the first time since the stroke tomorrow. I am really looking forward to it. We are having our picture taken for the church directory on Thursday. So for the next upteen years I will be known as “pregnant Beth” in the church directory.
I have not updated in several days, I am trying to get as much rest as possible. I will start updating 2 times a week instead of doing it daily.
This week is week 26 for the pregnancy. The books say that his hearing is developing more this week. He will come out of me knowing “Vander, NO!! Twix Stop it!” very well.
This weekend we are going to do some Christmas shopping and see our friends in Dallas. Sunday is our church’s Lessons and Carols service. I am really looking forward to that I enjoy Christmas carols a lot!! I hope that you are enjoying this season!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home