updates

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Sunday news!

Today was another whirlwind day. We went to church, and then I rested for awhile before the dinner. The dinner turned out great. We had 6 youth turn out to help serve (one mother helped cook). We had 20 honorees and Matt and I. We did have enough food and the youth did a great job as hosts.

I promised my doctor I would take it easy from now on…no more overtime, no more credit hours. I am going to be very diligent about that, so I don’t get overtired.
I have been sleeping very well at night, I hear that this is the time now to get rested up.

This week should be a pretty light week. I am scheduled to get my hair cut for the first time since the stroke. I am so excited. Then Thursday we are having our picture taken for the church directory. I will log in 40 hours this week at work, but that is it.

Have a good week!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home