week in review.
I hope this Sunday finds you all well! We have had a busy week.
Thursday was the church photo day. The photographer knew she had some suckers. She said oh, you are pregnant, we need to do some special poses. I was thinking, I really don’t want to remember how big I look forever. So she had me stand with Matt seated in front of me and his hands on my stomach. We ended up ordering that one. I was so hungry! Not thinking I had set the time as 6:50, well, we couldn’t eat before, you know I would have spilled. So we had to wait until afterwards.
Matt and I went Christmas shopping Friday night, with every other person in this town. Luckily I checked my voicemail, and I neglected to mention the night before at the photos that I was a church employee. So I had to rush back up there to get the employee pose taken. She was not putting on the hard sell since Matt wasn’t around.
Then we went to Dallas Saturday, and finished up our shopping. We met up with the Jones’, and had lunch. Then they helped us get registered for baby things at Target and Baby Depot. There is so much stuff that it can be overwhelming! Matt was in awe of some of the stuff.
At Target we got down one of those “travel systems”. We couldn’t figure it out. All four of us were pulling and pushing, we never did get it back together. We decided that that particular one was probably not for us, I mean four people with a minimum of a B.A and we still couldn’t get it figured out.
This week is another round of doctors appointments. I have my follow-up with the neurologist at UT Southwestern. Then Tuesday is my monthly OB appointment. This is the one where they test me for gestational diabetes. I get to drink the fun orange stuff before I go in, and then the vampires come after me for some more blood. Wednesday is my appointment to have some cardiology tests run (echocardiogram, I think, ultrasound of my heart…). But I am glad to have my Christmas shopping for the most part done…I still have to find something for Matt, it is just a matter of finding the place that sells this certain item.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home